Active and involved Realtor…
I have served as a Chair on the Minnesota Association of Realtor’s Professional Standards Committee. I believe that our industry must be held to the highest level of standards/code of ethics. In addition, I am a volunteer speaker for the Minnesota Housing Finance Administration’s Homestretch courses. Committees I will be serving on during the 2015-2016 year:
- MN Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
- MN Association of RealtorsDiversity Committee
- MN Association of Realtors Professionalism Committee
Board Member for the Greater Stillwater Chamber of Commerce 2016 and 2017.
I grew up in Maplewood, MN until junior high school when our family moved to Bayport, MN. Finally, we lived in Stillwater on the St. Croix River. Carriage Realty was based out of my parent’s home. During slow times we would go fishing or boating. Currently I live in Lake Elmo with my husband and daughter. We are often seen at the local parks, hiking and playing, or at a nearby coffee shop. In my spare time I am a Naturopath and study alternative medicine. I will always continue my education and love to learn.
Expertise and Experience
I hold a B.S. in Business Management from St. Cloud State University and hold numerous accreditations including:
- Nominated for 2014 & 2010 Realtor of the Year!
- Realtor Honor Society Member
- Mpls/St. Paul Magazine’s SUPER AGENT
- GRI, ABR, e-Pro, and GCREP-GL Green Certified Real Estate Professional Green Leadership from the Real Estate Environmental and Energy Education, National Association of Realtors At Home With Diversity Certification.
The Realtor Honor Society is a select group of Realtors that has been inducted for their commitment to the community and desire to provide honest, ethical service. The SUPER AGENT award was given to me in 2003 after a rigorous screening process of all Twin Cities agents. The SUPER AGENT award was given to fewer than 3 percent of the licensed real estate agents in the Twin Cities area. It is an award that I am truly honored to receive.